The focus of the CCTMC is clinical and designed to address issues pertinent to the prehospital and emergency care of the critically ill and injured patient. Adult and pediatric as well as neonate and obstetrical care discussions are welcome. Presentation of case studies, or topics geared to enhance the professional image of the healthcare professional are also popular. We will offer Basic and Advanced tracks.
- Make your lecture transport specific
- Include critical care ground
- Include new or innovative practices/technologies
- Include pharmacology
- Include pathophysiology
- We love research!
- We love case studies!
- Participants want to hear cutting-edge, state-of-the-art information
- Don’t underestimate the knowledge base of the audience. Most CCTMC attendees like to be challenged