The focus of the CCTMC is clinical and designed to address issues pertinent to the prehospital and emergency care of the critically ill and injured patient. Adult and pediatric as well as neonate and obstetrical care discussions are welcome. Presentation of case studies, or topics geared to enhance the professional image of the healthcare professional are also popular. We will offer Basic and Advanced tracks.
- Make your lecture transport specific
- Include critical care ground
- Include new or innovative practices/technologies
- Include pharmacology
- Include pathophysiology
- We love research!
- We love case studies!
- Participants want to hear cutting-edge, state-of-the-art information
- Don’t underestimate the knowledge base of the audience. Most CCTMC attendees like to be challenged
AMPA Summer Newsletter 2016
- CALL TO MEETING! The AMPA 24th Annual General Membership meeting will be Sunday, September 25, at the Westin Hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina. PLEASE NOTE: THE MEETING BEGINS AT 8:00 AM. This is a change of meeting time from previous years.
- Vote, vote, vote, vote, vote – NOW! Active members please mark the ballot that was mailed to you and return it bySeptember 2!
- Calling all flight physicians/retrievalists! New AMPA committee!
- Query on transports for neonatal and pediatric patients.
- REGISTER! Please register for the Medical Director Core Curriculum: Part III and/or the Air Medical Physician Symposium (AMPS). There is still room for more to attend this great AMPA education.
- Who joined AMPA this summer?
- Can’t wait to see you all at AMTC – September 26-28 – Charlotte, North Carolina. AMPA Exhibit #1811 on Association Row.
AMPA Proudly Announces The Publication Of Principles & Direction of Air Medical Transport, 2nd Edition
The AMPA board and your textbook editors are very excited to present the newest version of this Principles and Direction of Air Medical Transport, the most comprehensive collection of information on critical care air and ground transport medicine available today.
All Active AMPA members and textbook authors will receive a complimentary electronic copy in the near future. A copy of the book, both soft cover and electronic format, can be ordered via the attached order form, however only the soft cover textbook is available at this time (June 2015)Textbook Order Form